The ex-Mayor a.k.a Henry has invited me to a dinner/dance tonight and I will therefore spend the next five hours painting my nails. (I've got very shaky hands)
A picture of me in my party frock will be posted later today, the only thing troubling me is I'm not in possession of a small handbag, most of my bags are huge:) So before I get myself dolled, done up and scented to death I'll search for a tiny sparkly bag to go with my tiny sparkly frock...
Friday, 17 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mrs NOF has a glittery bag - bit late now though isn't it. Have a great evening dancing and dining
Thanks for the offer Nof. I will have to talk to Mrs Nof about glittery bags. She'll have all my attention!
The evening went well and I stayed up three hours past my bedtime, not going to bed till 2 a.m. This morning I am not a pretty sight:(
Post a Comment