Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Now This Bike Thing...

Hello all.


It's not a bad little runner considering it's thirty years old. It has a jaunty plastic bag at the back a tingling screeching bell on the front and lots of creamy coloured lights. I like it. And today as I cycled to Henry's I felt as free as a lost pigeon.
I have to get a padlock or something because otherwise someone might steal it, and the thought of some stinking tea leaf lifting my little cycle gets me in a flap. No, I simply have to spend a fiver on security.

Other mundaness:

My left knee is ghastly again. Come up all knobbly it has and I think it's due to excessive exertion both in the street and in the kitchen. Therefore I've pumped myself full of hard line prescription drugs in the hope of seeing a joint reduction.

Today at Henry's was quite dull. I'm so sick of picking up fag-ends, Chinese take away cartons, crashed out bottles of vino, socks, medical things, bow ties and dead flies. As I wafted Lavender air freshener around I stuck my head out the upstairs window and wished so hard that I was somewhere else.


I've decided to lose myself in a sausage.

3 comments:

NOF said...

Lucky old sausage !!!!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Unbelievable innuendo!

Anonymous said...

Hey I was going to say that. Drat. Anyway I wish I could I had a better day, but one with a phone stuck to my ear.

Jerry from the West Coast