After moaning my way around Somerfields I visited Joan's Emporium.
Well. I must have been in a very distraught frame of mind on account of the couple of rather disappointing purchases made therein.
1 plain mauve cardigan. Useful I suppose for a sunless late summer day. Useful? I don't do useful. I do funky and retro chic. Useful? Bloody hormones.
8 navy blue ribbed cotton table mats. 8? Planning on throwing a party are we dear? No. Just thought they might look good under my current crop of disparate dinner plates. Hmmmm
They are now squeezed in the dresser drawer under proper white lacy table mats. Menopausal or what?
Home to de-tangle Monty's hair. Ironing. Bake a Yorkshire Teabread. Make a Sausage and Apple casserole for tonight and a Gene Tierney film on Film4 just after 2.
Happy Days!
Thursday, 9 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment