Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
Those Boots OMG I will not sleep tonightI bet those heels hurt ! X
You are smokin' hot!!! Damn, girl :)Duchy
Oh, I think you'll sleep.
Thanks Duchy. We hot girls know how to have fun. Right?
Wow - Nancy Sinatra would hum that song for those boots.Jerry from the West Coast
Thanks Jerry. I like to make people laugh.There was this nun.....
Well your boots have caused a reaction Gloria!!! There is a name for that type of footwear but I just can't think of it at the moment............ Nice bike too!!!.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those Boots OMG I will not sleep tonight
I bet those heels hurt ! X
You are smokin' hot!!! Damn, girl :)
Duchy
Oh, I think you'll sleep.
Thanks Duchy. We hot girls know how to have fun.
Right?
Wow - Nancy Sinatra would hum that song for those boots.
Jerry from the West Coast
Thanks Jerry. I like to make people laugh.
There was this nun.....
Well your boots have caused a reaction Gloria!!! There is a name for that type of footwear but I just can't think of it at the moment............ Nice bike too!!!.
Post a Comment