I'm frisky.
So I'm up with the oven already alight and a cuppa in my left hand.
The plan is for me to have the majority of cooking type things finished by midday, then a snack probably crackers, then attack the front room to prettyfy it for tomorrow. And that's the job I love to do.
I've shifted the big dining table from the kitchen to the front room and will spin round and around it doing things with lacy doilies, flowers and candles. That's the best bit.
Numerous tea breaks will occur.
So now I as sit in my jimjams sipping... oh my God the teas gone cold, I'm thinking about the preps.
Making a Buche Noel. Stress level 9.
Salmon Puffs. 7.
Dressing the table. 1
Deciding what to wear. 1000
Remembering to take pork out of freezer. 10000
Now I really must dash but before I do I want to wish all my chums the best Christmas ever.
Enjoy!
Thursday, 24 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for your entertaining blog leading up to Christmas. Hope tomorrow goes well for you and your visitors appreciate the work you've done....and they do the washing up!!!
Happy Christmas
Thank you Nof for all your comments this year.
And as for my guest doing the dishes...You must be joking!
Everything will left in my capable hands and if truth be told...that's the way I like it!
Love you all.
Post a Comment