Last night's get together with Henry and Walt went down very well as did the liver and bacon and chocolate puddle pudding but agreeing to allow Walter to accompany me to Sainsbury's this morning was wrong.
He's a nice enough lad but he kept moaning about awful Henry is so by lunch time I was totally fed up.
He got the message that I wanted him to leave when I slammed my pepperoni pizza in the oven.
He left sharpish and shortly after eating the pizza so did I.
Going to the charity shop was salve to my open wounds.
A quick friendly chat with the Scottish lady and almost all my angst was gone.
I bought a small fringed black evening bag originally from 'Next', a medley of Christmas decorations including a dangly legged blue Father Christmas, and a smashing cream angora jumper made in Italy.
Later...
I watched some snooker as I drank some tea and then Monty paid a visit so I laid my hands on him in a mumsy manner.
He closed his eyes in a dreamy fashion but then his ears stuck up erect when a siren sounded. How many times do I need to reassure him that nothing and no-one will get him whilst my hands clap and tap his head.
Cooch woochy.
Cooking tonight:
Chicken Goulash, mashed potatoes, green beans.
Mandarins and Ice Cream
And a small glass of Ginger Wine.
Mmmmm Relief!
Thursday, 10 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess a better night. Over here its rain and a bit of ice. Snow on the mountains. Just trying to stay warm.
Jerry from the West Coast.
Hi Jerry it's slowly turning colder but no snow on our mountains. Yet.
Post a Comment