Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Before I go up a ladder I must have a word.
And that word is: Egg.
One was hurled at Mr Cameron this morning, didn't harm him in any way just grazed his shoulder. If I were a politician I would endeavour to keep all missiles flung in my direction because people who hurl, whether it be eggs or abuse, are exhibiting passion. They are not one of the 'can't be bothered bunch'. Yes, Mr Eggermon should take his eggy anointment as a sign that he's somebody worthy of hatred.

At the shops this morning I not only bought chocolate but dried apricots and a bag of carrots. And as I shook and looked at the aforementioned bag of carrots I noticed a knobbly one. If, and it's a very big if, if the carrot is silly or faintly phallic I'll photograph it and get it on here.
I love naughty vegetables. There's so much fun to be had when swinging, dangling and staring at mis-shapen fruit and vegetables especially when they look like human organs....I've purchased a lot of bums, a few noses, but the best ones, the fun ones, are penises.
Talking of which...

Workmen were digging the roads up around Cuckoo corner which made a few sensible drivers slow down to tortoise pace as soon as they clapped eyes on the Cones of Frustration. Didn't alter my driving though, because I always drive beautifully. Cones or not.

Ta ta...

2 comments:

Digger said...

You are Esther Rantzen and I claim my five pounds.

Gloria Horsehound said...

I think Esther looks like a KohlRabi.
And I don't give money to men with beards.
If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?

I feel a post coming on....:)

Thank you Dig...