Friday, 2 April 2010


Good Friday. You bet it is!

Here's the first foodie 'success' in what I hope will be a long line of Easter foodie successssss! We had four slices this morning, John had it plainly buttered but I 'went nursery' and dropped raspberry jam on it.

Rising as I type is a good 2lbs worth of Naan bread dough, made using bread flour, butter, baking powder, sugar, natural yoghurt, warm milk and yeast. And marinating in a sort of home made curry paste are a few drumsticks, two bananas and half a pepper.
I usually use Patak's curry paste as the base for the marinade but today I have attempted to make my own version using curry powder, ginger, coriander seeds, cumin, cardamon and for extra heat, lots of black pepper. All this was glued together with a little oil.

After I've showered away the spices I might even get dressed.

Ta ta!

No comments: