I can't write much today on account of me needing to get my rocks down.
So as soon as I finish this I'll drop into my jeans and get dirty. And it doesn't matter how grubby I get because there's no-one here to see me. I only hope no-one rings my bell because I hate greeting people with a shiny face and reckless t-shirt.
Yesterday I bought another two bags of pebbles and as much as I'd love to cuddle up on the sofa with Monty watching a film this afternoon, the lure of hours of hard garden graft titillates me. I must remember though to wear trainers and not heels!
Whilst on the subject of heels...What is about heels that makes me go from a hard working mighty midget to a man crusher?
Big sigh....
Other news from the bungalow.....
I re-arranged the front room furniture last night. Mr Horsehound was busying himself with more intellectual stuff while I found things under the sofa. Chocolate paper. Ear Ring. Screwed up love note.
I've sewn a load of spring onions and another few pots of courgettes. Rotation or something.
A black and white cat ran around my Japanese Maple. He slicked and slid like a smooth tongued killer. Quite lovely.
The ceramic cats have been re-housed. Their position on the mantel shelf was beginning to annoy me. They're now stiffly sitting on two windowsills. The elegant flowered one is facing out, should give cold callers a fright.
I'm having a couple of faggots today.
I've spent long enough here in front of the screen and in front of the window, now it's time for action.
Action, action, it's the only way to get anything done...
Ta ta...
Tuesday, 20 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I,m wondering did you get your rocks down nicely ?
The bags were very heavy so I only managed two. There are three more sacks for me to drag.
Even though the 'patch' is incomplete I couldn't help popping two ceramic frogs in the middle.
Post a Comment