Monday, 12 April 2010

:)

An excellent morning and mornings can be excellent especially when excited and cram full of hope.

In between doing stuff I watched Gordon Brown delivering the Labour party's manifesto. Ok I thought as Mr Brown in fetching pink tie rattled on about fairness. Call me cynical but I've heard it all before and the sight of the Cabinet doing their parade made me squirm. But it wasn't as ghastly as Neil Kinnock's rallying speech in '92. God how embarrassing was that?

Still he paved the way for Blair as he paved the way for Brown, albeit it shoddy and without pizzazz. This is the first time Gordon has had to face the electorate, and we all know how he hates elections. Preferring not to stand against Blair for the leadership and bottling the call for a General Election a couple of years ago. So God knows how the man feels right now. But there is no way out for the tenacious stroppy Scot. And even though he's made major errors I have a sneaking regard for him solely based on the fact that I believe he cares deeply for the dispossesed. Unlike the Tories who make out they care. Cameron is quite a spectacle when getting down with the kids, there was only one person who could kick a football about convincingly and that was El Blair.
Now there was a man fit for the stage.

But I digress dreadfully...I guzzled up BBC news whilst making a pie and cake then did email type stuff. After having a rather weak cup of tea I exercised to Queen's 'Don't Stop Me Now'. How I shook my booty....:)

I dare say I'll blog later but until then I'll say ta ta because I have my make-up to do.

No comments: