Monday, 28 December 2009

Boxing Day Glo



The chicken pie was made quickly, likewise a full and fruity tea bread, but then...oh dear...my mood dropped sharply, but having learnt from vast past experiences I donned a frock and posed...
And now all is very definitely well.

Mr H. was on hand with his new camera, my Christmas present to him. It is, I'm pleased to report, a smashing success. It has features:)

Anyway when all the dreadful posing was done Mr H. made me sepia because I looked a bit 'flapperish' in the top photograph.
I do so love hamming it up...

So what now?
Music and tea.

And later?
A large ginger wine and that blasted chicken pie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hamming it up?

:)

Jerry from the West Coast - tired from the Holidays.

Gloria Horsehound said...

Yes Jerry Glo can ham it up. It means being dramatic or behaving like an old "ham" actor.

But what it REALLY means is SHOWING OFF!!!

Me too tired and we still have New Year's Eve to look forward to :(

Where's the Ginger Wine:)