After yesterday's hullaballoo all I want to do is shop! But that will have to wait till tomorrow, when I will cut a classy swathe all the way to the 99p shop!
But today, what about today? Well, after a little breakfast I'll gather some sausages, veg and a mini trifle and tootle down to Henry's where I expect to be met by cowboy Colin the painter, who yesterday said there was 'a place in heaven for me'.
I tutted and made a bacon sandwich.
I won't be doing much today though, this is more of a mercy mission for the sake of Walter, the poor beanpole hasn't a lot to eat so I'll brew up a casserole for him.
After doing that I'll check the cats, try to get Colin to move the new dryer for me, look at bulging bin bags and then have a cuppa whilst phoning the hospital.
If all goes well I'll be scooting up there this afternoon to check upon the man who would be an M.P. if he could. Local politics is/was his life and the burly cheese eater is aching to get back in the blue fold. Got to get his red face sorted first methinks...
Friday, 5 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment