I'm not working for Henry any more.
Last night and this afternoon were horrific for me.
All I want to do is go to Sainsbury's, watch films and plan my bird haven.
Friday, 26 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
4 comments:
"The secret of life is in seeing every tiny experience as a gift. And in that gift there is beauty and there is pain. Just because there is pain doesn't mean there is any less beauty."
Don't know who wrote those words but they might help you at this difficult time.
Thanks for going to the trouble of commenting.
I appreciate it
Angela
I am quite certain that there are many others who would appreciate your unique blend of loyalty, humour and culinary skill . . . go for it girl!
Thank you Anonymous, whoever you are. And yes I agree there are many others who would relish my skills, but I think I'll take a break from helping others and concentrate on helping myself.
Post a Comment