Sky, clear.
Temperature up a tad so no need for a scarf.
A pleasant breezy stroll along the road to the hospital.
Then I saw Henry.
Barking orders like a mad man, his son, with red rimmed eyes, looked on as I again fell out with his father.
So I came home, made a pot of tea and pressed buttons on my new Humax. Have it sussed already. Will record Aliens tonight and keep it forever.
Tomorrow my new 32 inch telly will be delivered. I've never had one that big so when the delivery man leaves I'll eye it up and down and round and about. Only hope it has enough depth to hold one ceramic cat! * There isn't much room around the fire...
As I'm on my own tonight I'm not sure what to eat, probably plump for a plate of cream cheesed crackers and the wispy bits at the bottom of the Rice Cracker bag:)
* A menace of ceramic cats now hold centre stage around my electric fire. Decided that having pussies scattered here there and everywhere made the room look a little messykins. I will post a picture as soon as I can, probably at the weekend.
Sky has pulled its curtains.
Temperature has dropped enough for me to put a shawl around my shoulders.
Now to the kitchen for crackers, then the front room to play with my Humax. It isn't just boys who like toys!
A beautiful day.
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering if you were watching the Winter Olympics. Full of drama, elegance, silliness...
Jerry from the West Coast
Post a Comment