Friday, 19 February 2010

Friday. The Early Part

The sun is over there.
Just hanging over the neighbours bedroom window.
It's smooth mellow light is peeking through my blinds.
Quite orange but not acidic, more honey like.
I like it.
Sky as clear as the whites of my eyes.




Went to the hospital this morning to listen to Henry as he argued with two frazzled people. I kept out of it as much as I could.

Later, say mid morning, I popped to his home to find a sink load of dishes, two cats looking out into the garden and a pigeon on the feeder. After feeding the cats and bird I did a little tidying and left. I was there just thirty minutes.

Decided to go to the charity shop where I bought an unused (still had the store packaging inside) black embroidered Suzy Smith shoulder bag, a soft pale pink gilet and a small glass milk jug. Total monies spent: £3 Always feel warm and pleased after spending small amounts of cash on wonderful simple things.

Walked home with the sun in my eyes.
Looked into people gardens but didn't look at their windows. The council men are doing something with tarmac in Brays Lane. Only hope they don't set up a temporary traffic lights/contraflow system because I don't like them one jot. Always give me a feeling of 'oooh I'd better hurry up, the lights might change and I might meet an inpatient male driver head on'

Arrived home some ten minutes later, fried two eggs and watched 'Jesse James' (recorded on Humax) starring Tyrone Power and Henry Fonda. Fantastic film. Amazing colours, crisp script and beautiful performances from the two leads.

Tonight is a big night if you're a soap fan. EastEnders is going LIVE! I'm wondering what's going through the minds of the actors right now...Unbearable excitement and an diabolical surge of adrenaline.
This must be what actors go in the profession for....

On the menu tonight:
Tea and biscuits.

No comments: