Thursday, 18 February 2010

My new telly is great!

32 perfect inches in silver and black now rests upon a two tier stand which, funnily enough, has just enough room for one of my cats...Lovely!

When the boys left I spent a very pleasing hour or so checking the 'guide' on the Humax so as to make sure I don't miss anything super duper. Already found oodles of stuff to record, so my little fingers have been busy. I love this new machine and have navigated my way around it's many features very easily. Is it possible to fall in love with a piece of kit?


Now back to the t.v.
It's kind of high up, making me feel as if I'm in a hushed cinema, and so all I needed this afternoon as I watched 'Crimson Tide' on dvd was a bag of sweets and an arm around me. But I made do with Monty and a plate of Shortbread Fingers.



Thanks Sweetie x

No comments: