Wednesday, 10 February 2010

It's been a gruelling few days what with one thing and another, so tomorrow I'm going to have fun.
On with the fab clothes and then a leap onto the train to London. Where I will no doubt be overwhelmed by a Waitrose curry and dad's lamentations about the weather. I hope to grab some goodies in the shape of either bags, dresses or ornaments but whatever I do or buy I must blast away the greyness of recent events.


And now a little nonsense...

Things I can't do without:

Bowls.
Got them all lined up on the kitchen windowsill. Why I didn't think of doing this before I'll never know.

Lipstick.
Got them all lying down on the dressing table. One day I'll find the perfect shade of pink.

'Columbo'.
Had him this afternoon stalking a murderer. An exquisite actor who will, by many, only be remembered for his performances in the mac. Not me though, Falk is fabulous in 'Wings of Desire'.

Double Cream.
Essential for trifles of all colours and tastes. Black cherry for the mum and dad tomorrow.

Recipe books.
Newest to the collection, Hamlyn Chinese Cookery. Simples and great food photography.

Me time.
Shortbread fingers, tea, hand cream.

Stiletto shoes.
'New' ones bought recently, very 1930's. Two tones of brown. Elegant, and with the right shade of stocking, will send me over the edge.

No comments: