Chicken legs out of freezer
Chicken legs in.
Henry possibly vacating hospital bed.
Maybe not.
Multitude of new keys.
No locks.
Pile of washing.
No powder.
Cat hairs.
Broken hoover.
Carpet man.
Need to take doors off.
Colin flew in as Superman.
Doors came off.
Carpet went down.
So did tea.
Carpet man left wishing me luck:(
Colin shared his beef sandwich.
Colin got a friend.
Cats snuggled.
I re-arranged knick knacks.
Colin removed locks.
Put new completely unnecessary ones in.
Keys a-plenty.
Talked about work, slavery and peanuts.
Henry phoned.
Haughty spoilt brat gibberish.
My voice was very raised.
Henry might come home.
Henry might die.
Not coming home.
Will be home today, could be midnight.
Food required likewise bed.
Goodbye Henry.
Colin and I looked at massive amount of remaindered carpet.
Hmmm I said
Colin concurred.
Carpet made its way to my car.
Left for home with Colin and carpet.
Dropped him off in a layby
Carpet still lounging on back seat of Alex:)
I want to do something wicked.
Goodbye.
Monday, 22 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like an interesting day. Me? Oh work. Spent hours on a single bit of how software will work. Home and now I am watching the old Prisoner series. He is number 6 or course.
Jerry from the West Coast
Post a Comment