Thursday, 18 February 2010

I'm Ready

After two early morning calls from H. I hatched a plan.
The plan being to ignore everything he says.

Speaking to his secretary I discovered he's enraging everyone, not just me. He has a talent for disaster. We will, that's the secretary and me, oh and another employee who 'won't be Henry's bitch' go for an audience tomorrow morning, where we might be able to salvage some kind of sense from this sea of insanity.
All the secretary wants to do is her job.
All the other people want to do is what was in the job spec.
All I want to do is polish the silver and feed the cats.

On a lighter better note, I recorded Aliens last night on my new Humax machine and this morning, after pulverising two slices of indecently good marmalade toast, I watched a bit of it. Can life get any better than toast and ugly monsters...Yes it can. Steak and chips, new telly and colonial marines.

Come on t.v. delivery man. Got a whole load of aliens to shoot.

2 comments:

NOF said...

Good luck with H and good luck
with the new TV!!!

Gloria Horsehound said...

I need good luck and endless patience when dealing with H. But I'm ok as long as I lose myself in movies.
And movies don't come much better than Aliens.

Great story, lovable characters but most of all I love all those heavy weight guns. Guns and vests, what more can a girl want?