
Have convalesced, soon time for a comforting Shepherd's Pie.
In between making the aforementioned Pie I laboured in the garden under the direction of Mr Horsehound. Yes, I know....How can a man expect an injured lady to help out with a plaster strapped to her hooter.
I guess this is what comes from being seen as Superwoman...
So being totally under his thumb, I struggled on as best I could, although often stopping to lean against the water butt, but my dismal attempts to gain sympathy were brushed away, rather like the soil by the broken garage door. After a while and as the wind whipped my hair, I decided I couldn't cope any more so I came in, made a cup of tea and thought about blankets on the ground. (See pre-injury pic of me soaking up some rays)
This blasted garden renovation will see the end of me I'm certain, but until that fateful day I'll stoically soldier on...
With the help of Mr H., pies and Graham
Shepherd's Pie is a masterpiece.
Have layered it in an artistic manner.
Mashed carrots on the bottom, topped with beefy meaty mixture then a handful of buttered garden peas and all topped with smooth creamy mash.
Will be accompanied by Barbecue Beans. Barbecue? Yes the addition of brown sugar, English mustard and Worcestershire sauce MAKES BEANS BBQ. OK?
Just brushed a little finger over my injury:(
Will endeavour to eat my pie without thinking about conks.
Hard:(
Bye X
2 comments:
Take care there. No more ouchs allowed in the garden. The plants might get ideas.
Jerry from the West Coast
All my garden needs is a tiger two...
Post a Comment