It's strange what a woman gets up to when alone.
Just after 8 p.m. in the kitchen on my knees praying at the Mother-of-all-Cupboards for the whereabouts of two 300ml pudding basins.
Some ladies chill out with a white wine when hubby is working, but not me, I'm reddening my knees with head in cupboard because I want to make individual Steak and Guinness Puddings.
Heroic or absurd?
On a more serious note, an upset Graham phoned today and I did my best to help him. Don't know whether I did or not, but when we hung up he was laughing.
On a more ludicrous note I put handfuls of clippings/cuttings/tree stuff in the wheelie bin, hasn't made a jot of difference, still mountainous out there. Taking comfort from the fact that it's fun for the birdies and an obstacle for cats.
On a wilful note, despite Mr H's orders for me to be in bed by 21:00 hrs, I'll be hanging out at the lonely train station at 23:00 hrs.
Blast it all I can't have him walking the two miles home lugging a black brief case, he's 55, long haired and a geek.
Ta ta!
P.S. Found the basins:)
Thursday, 16 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment