Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Odds and Ends

Popped to docs so she could look at my brain. Can't give too much away, but she said how nice I looked and please would I go away:)

Getting to Sainsburys today was literally a nightmare, almost flood-like conditions, an insane reckless blonde woman driver who got my hooter working, a gay chat with Marc on the till and then re-heated rice on my catted-up lap.

An almost unbearable wait to hear David Miliband's obvious decision. Methinks Labour will inherit the wrath of the People in 2015. ED IS WRONG! ED IS A BUG-EYED TURNCOAT! DAVID IS GUTTED! GLO SAYS A RE-COUNT IS NEEDED...AND NOW!
NEW LABOUR IS NOW OLD LABOUR BUT OLD LABOUR IS CREEPING BACK WITH A NEW GENERATION WHO ARE YOUNGER THAN THE OLDER ONES WHO WERE ONCE THE NEW YOUNG ONES UNDER BROWN AND BLAIR.
A CALL FOR SOME UPLIFTING KINNOCK RHETORIC IS REQUIRED.


My knees need something.

Cooking tonight Sausagemeat pasta with garlic bread followed burpily by A Faux Spotted Dick.
The Dick is Faux on account of being nuked for mins instead of boiling for 4ever.

Got to plant Bulbs and will do it myself because Graham is 56.

I sprayed Silver glitter onto my hair today and sparkled in many dark places. Looked silly and bright but felt stiff, so stiff in fact that I knocked it with my knuckles to see if anyone was at home...:)

No comments: