Mr H. is celebrating his birthday by editing to death 'The Telly Tubbies' for our overseas friends.
I, on the other hand, am celebrating his birthday by washing towels and making pies.
But there is an ink stained light in the distance because on Saturday we are being taken to the oldest restaurant in London, 'Rules' in Covent Garden. This fabulous event has been organized by my most avid follower, Nof and his sweet Judo loving wife, the petite but lethal, Mrs Nof.
Can't wait.
So as Mr H edits grown-ups in scary outfits and I crimp pastry for the gardener our thoughts are on glamming up for some excellent British food in an establishment frequented by writers...
Happy Birthday Dear!
Thursday, 2 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rules is much posher than Simpsons . . .
Only been to Simpsons once but its atmosphere and cutlery carved a place in my memory which will last forever...Well until I get to Rules
Post a Comment