Tuesday, 28 September 2010

He Ain't A Heavyweight...He's My Baby Bro

At 2 this afternoon Ed 'the red' Miliband will talk to the people, with his older brother David clamped to a seat in the audience. No doubt all eyes will be on er..both of them.

Could these brilliant immigrants become the new Brown/Blair?

No. Or has it started already? Yes.

I think David, the man-should-be-king, will retire from front line politics and pursue a career in something else and somewhere else, leaving wee Ed to the wolves. The wolves being just about everybody. Except the unions. Damn it all, I thought unions were dead or at least knackered. Cut to Bob Crowe...No me dears, unions are still sort of in control of everything but are definitely, without doubt the backbone of the Labour party. Obviously.
If Ed hadn't the support of the founders of the Labour party he'd be the one clapping in the front row.

David is Goliath. Ed, the stone...Sounds good not sure what it means:)

Anyway that's enough of that, I will watch all the theatricals this afternoon after I've dealt with men and money. God, I hate giving money to E on, my friendly kitten stamping energy supplier.
Boo hoo...I hate all men with lanyards hanging round their throats.
And not only do I hate men with muscles and threats attached I also hate prescription prices, cold weather and baggy eyes. Up at five to drive Jolly John to station. How anyone can look as good as he does after six hours sleep, beats me honey.



Back to the Brothers Miliband......I'm so glad I'm an only child.

Can't imagine anything worse than competing with a sibling..
Hell would be.... having a sis or bro with a blog better than mine.


X

No comments: