Middle age is advancing quicker than I'd feared.
I thought my gardener was coming today but he didn't, so after checking diaries and stuff I realized I'd made a blunder. Memory becoming bleary rather like my eyesight this morning.
What does a gal need to do to keep her marbles rolling?.....
Eat regularly?
Sleep tightly?
Kiss dirtily?
Bend frequently?
Scrunch on Mondays?
Hydrate massively?
Be interested in baking, the dimplelization of inner thighs and Richard Dawkins?
Grab a younger man?
Only one of the above.
P.S. England play tomorrow night but I can't remember who
Thursday, 2 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you should take on board the comments of ladies from the older generation who swear by a glass of whisky or port of a night. Gives perfect nights sleep & keeps them healthy. Just what you need!!!
I once knew a lady who swore but drink wasn't the cause.
p.s. I don't drink
Post a Comment