Monday, 20 September 2010

My all time favourite player, the 'artful dodger' of snooker, Jimmy white will play O'Sullivan...

A craftier more loveable rogue I've yet to see who could tickle the baize the way White did. Still a great player? No, of course not, but the place will be stuffed to the roof to watch him take on the beast.
By the way here's what O'Sullivan said....

"Jan (the ref) talked me into it [potting the black]. My whole thing was I was going to make 140 and leave the black What's the point of making a 147 if they're only going to give you four grand for it?"

It's a sad and sorry day for snooker when people like him spit their bile over the baize.

I'm in such a tizz over this that my chicken pie is limp

3 comments:

terrry said...

In a tizz just over chicken pie and what else!!!!

Gloria Horsehound said...

But chicken pie IS important.

Terry said...

you must have a BIG tummy!