Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Just Stuff

I met a man today by picking up his Nectar card in Sainsbury's. He was, you see, unable to retrieve the plastic thing on account of being 99 years old.
This information he freely croaked to both me and the cashier.

Bought two more of the same shade of lipstick, so enamoured of it am I. Some lipsticks have the ability to make the mouth pout even when in a supermarket or at traffic lights.

Whilst Mr H. drove slowly through some congestion in West Street I smiled at an honest lowly workman, he stopped, that's the workman not Mr H, stopped as if impaled to the ground by a spade. Lovely.
Spreading a little happiness was my reason.

I made a simple dinner tonight. Pork chops and veg and apple sauce followed by syrup sponge and custard. Again spreading happiness.

Frighfest continues on Film 4. Recorded 'Bug' the other night so will, after Mr H has washed the dishes, watch the crawley film. Monty has a new habit of sticking his bum in my face whilst at the same time resting his face on my knees. The position of indifference/love/comfort. His night time revolves around snoozing with Ma watching gore flicks and yelling at Kevin the cat, who could be gay.

I chatted with a friend today about wire wool and screwdrivers.

Like I said. Just stuff.

No comments: