23 Crocus Yellow
10 Fritillaria
7 Narcis
20 Chionodoxa
20 Crocus Blue
20 Scilla
70 Daffs
10 Tulips
Overdoing it a little on the old blooms but once I get a notion I go all out on it.
The first six will be planted in and around the rockery, the rest in and around everywhere else.
Looking forward to a rainbow spring.
Also bought Killer Roundup for the plentiful Elder which is growing happily on my frontage
Just been out there spraying away and in my new booties too!
If any of my readers have ever questioned my sanity, here's something else for you to to ponder...I bought a pair of Wellington Boots.
Ok what's mental about that? Nothing if you're 12...
These boots are lime green and decorated with yellow ducks and pink flowers.
And Size One.
Children's.
I tried them on in Wilkos and they fitted like a snug glove.
Lovely I thought I'll have them.
And so it came to pass that just after midday I sprayed Killer Roundup wearing a white shirt, jeans and kids booties.
Mental.
But FUN!
A picture will no doubt appear some time...
What else?
It's really sunny like abroad. And really windy like hurricanes. And I wish I had a kite.
I'm pigging on a Fairy Cake. And the icing is nuclear wicked.
Alex has to go the garage tomorrow for an M.O.T. And I almost hit fifth gear today, just as I passed Roots Hall.
My nose is scarred and scabbed and there's a line of blood between my eyes and I literally nearly went blind.
I think I'm suffering from "Wellington Boot Syndrome":)
Ta ta!
Wednesday, 15 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't tell my wife but I love a
woman in wellington boots - brings out the gypsy in me!!!! Actually
my wife knows..........
Always knew you were a closet rubber lover.
Regards as always to Mrs Nof, by the way please tell her that the Quince Jelly is divine!
Post a Comment