Tuesday, 7 September 2010

This Is A Bad Post

England v. Switzerland
Radio 5 Live 19:45

Will listen to the game whilst watching the Bolognaise bubble and listening out for the key of Mr H...Could be along wait thanks to Crowe and his minions...

At 22:00 last night I watched as a disgruntled Mr H. shuffled to my car after his usual two hour journey took three hours.

Crowe and the 'Controller' of Liverpool Street station should be hung. Lies upon lies were told to 'customers' regarding train times and other insignificant things like that. A train left Liverpool Street for Southend Vic but all were turfed off halfway, at Shenfield. Mr Controller obviously deciding the sweating punters were messing up his platforms. These people were NOT told that there journey would be aborted halfway.

So it was left to the little folk at Shenfield to deal with angry passengers. And then a voice over the Tannoy..."The Controller at Liverpool Street has said no to the request for taxis".

21st century and thousands of pounds in fares and the boys and girls on the 19:05 are left stranded whilst the millionaires and shareholders of Network Rail or whatever it's called get home quickly.

I don't know quite what I'm saying what I do know however is that something has to be done to thwart Crowe and his ilk. He rattles on about safety being the issue, bollards to that, I think they
just want to be home in time for the England match!

So paranoid am I, that I've checked if the planned strike days coincide with England matches. Only today's.

The others are on 3 October, 2 November and 28 November. No games take place on these dates. But why these dates that's what's bugging me. Crowe is an evil twisted little man, apparently the most hated in England. I've said this before but if I ever came face-to-face with the rat I'd smack it.

I thought the days of being held to ransom by the unions were over.

Ok rant over.

Today the gardener is popping in, I don't know why because I've already told the giant what I want and where and how little I'm prepared to pay. But if he wants to waste his time trying to win me over about the glories of growing Brassicas, then that's his look out!
Blast yer eyes Sir all I want is for you to tidy, cut and dig, not proselytize.

Being stirred wildly today:
Bolognaise
Emotions
Fairy cake mix
Blood pressure
Scone mix
Bile.
Fondant icing.
Umpteen cups of tea.

Don't forget to listen to the football or watch it if you have Sky sports. And don't forget to curse Crowe:)

No comments: