
I'm a bird.
Who loves to cook.
Watch "men's" movies. Killing ones.
Wear silk and denim.
Give as good as she gets.
I cry.
I rage.
I behave in a feminine way.
But will crawl about on all fours when needs be. Loft activities.
When I have to 'wear the trousers' I do so impeccably.
When I float in silk I do so divinely.
I do not feel demeaned when men behave like men. White Van Man though should be shot:)
Tesco has had to withdraw from sale a 'sexist' T-Shirt depicting a pair of binoculars looking at silhouetted Bond style females with the words 'Bird Watching' in bold black print.
Oh God.
In their defence Tesco said it was meant to be humorous that's all.
I agree. I liked it. Made me laugh. I don't feel like a victim one jot.
Check it for yourself.
Float cursor over link....I think. Giggle giggle
/uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20110220/tuk-tesco-slammed-over-sexist-t-shirt-6323e80.html
4 comments:
Have you changed your car? That looks much bigger than the car in photo earlier in week. Lovely to see such a nice smile and happy person
Can you reach the pedals?
I would love to see you in one of those T-shirts!!
Hello Tez
No haven't changed the car, the motor belongs to my gardener!
Actually I didn't have trouble reaching the pedals...but the steering wheel pulled at my arm muscles a little!
Post a Comment