Friday, 25 February 2011

OK.

Bought a secondhand yellow Adidas hoodie... not for fashion's sake, just for jogging in. And then I went for a crippling run, managed to get half way along the road before stopping to regain my breath, carried on to the junction where, after a quick embarrassed look around, did a laboured turnabout and sort of ran/limped/ dribbled all the way home.
And all because my trousers felt tight this morning:)

I won't of course persist in this nonsense (or will I?) but I did feel refreshed in a blood red kind of way.


****************************************

I'm waiting for eight yeasted lemon buns to rise and will, after total completion, post a full colour pic.


*****************************************

Mr H. is doing the late shift and so am unsure what to eat and watch this eve, something lemony and violent probably:)




************** ****************** *******************

4 comments:

Terry said...

No wonder trousers feel tight eating all your wonderful cooking and now buns!Mr H must be bursting at the seams

Gloria Horsehound said...

I eat responsibly but a little of what you fancy does you good...:)

Gloria Horsehound said...

And Mr H. adores what I make for him and has so far suffered no ill effects.
And still looks trim.

Anonymous said...

I am here to cheer your pick of a violent film. A good action film is worth a look during a chill night.

Jerry from the West Coast