Was transfixed by tonight's Masterchef especially Annie's outstanding pud of cake and ice cream. Reminded me of a pud I used to make many inches ago...
A moist rich orange cake soaked in orange juice and served with homemade Mango Ice Cream. Have to make it immediately....Like Saturday.
I'm loving the new series and have, of course, found a couple of favourites namely, Annie and Tom.
Annie is small with dolly features and of a quiet disposition, Tom has wild brows is quite mental and American. Both I hope will go a long way.
Talking of going a long way...Just had the call.... so have to scoot to the station.
Nightie Night....x
Thursday, 24 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
will you be making your own ice cream?
Yes, a simple Mango ice cream from an old Hamlyn recipe book. Once you've made your own there's no going back.
Although Green & Black do a stomping good ice cream, not one I could ever afford to buy but one I have regularly at mum and dads.
Post a Comment