Tuesday, 15 February 2011

"Mrs Norris?"

Er....maybe! says I

"I've come to fix your car........................."

"Whatever you say" I said

The man above (actor Christopher Lloyd) is the spitting image of mechanic man Alan Johnson who, earlier today, restored my 'nice little car' to full working order.

He was LOUD:(

Did something with his battery to my battery, informed me about oil, carburettors, putting the pedal to the floor and the absolute necessity of giving 'the older vehicle' (flipping cheek) a 'long run out'.
All in all a decent oily nutcase.

Alex now............ purrrss:)

Back To The Kitchen................

Wherein I'll be making Nigel Slater's 'Sausage and Potato Pie'. A real humdinger of a recipe, easy to make and delicious to eat. Fab hot with whatever turns you and but equally delicious served cold with your favourite pickle.

By the way... yesterday I did a major re-vamp of the kitchen. (Was having a major- meno moment so all got changed) What started out as a slight re-vamp turned into mega- restructure. Only thing left in its original place? Sink.

I mean I moved ALL.

At one time I thought the fridge would flatten me but I soon got on top of it. The hardest ride though was in the decorative stakes. I couldn't for the the life of me decide what to put onto the bottom half of the blue dresser, which is I'm sad to say is now in two piece:) The top half of this 1960's dresser remains nailed to the wall but its bottom bit has been hauled t'other side of room. Looks great too, so am very pleased. Is bedecked with blue and white paraphernalia and a mousey cheese holder .
Monty's chair gave heartcahe, didn't want to ruffle the kid so slid the clawed rotting armchair about three feet away from its original setting.
He didn't turn a hair.

Now I must fly............
Noel will be on soon and I must say, after watching yesterday's show where the theme was Knights of the Pound table and where all the contestants were dressed accordingly and where the gay guy who was in the hot seat so to speak WINKED a gay knowing wink at Noel saying he looked HOT.....(Stubble and leather) I feel this week's tea time shows could be full of delicious innuendo and unadulterated filth. Oh Goody!
Before 5. :)

Cheerio!

2 comments:

Terry said...

You are not supposed to get on the fridge to move it. Is that how you start your car - no wonder you need to call a sane man out!

Anonymous said...

Is his hair the same as yours before you got it cut!