Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Oh Boy!

Me awake at the wheel! With short hair...


What day is it what time is it?

My early morning (still night to me) had me dazed and no mistake, and then on the way back from Southend where I had a little business to attend to, I completely lost the plot...Pulling over in a now rejuvenated Alex, I had to park on a dubble yella 'cos I feared dozing orf on the wheel was imminent....so down came the window.........Air rushed in I sunk a couple of pints and then pulled away.


It's strange how a few really stinking early mornings can not only make you look TERRIBLE but turn your brain from a high voltage machine (like what mine is ) to a stiff sludge stuffed full of depressing thoughts.
Today at 4:30a.m. when proper R.E.M occurs my eyes shot open on account of me having a sweet and kindly nature (promised to drive Mr H to the station....then came the after-effects... At 12:30 my big eyes plus rest of me shut down:(
Falling asleep on the settee wearing boots and anorak is NOT a pretty sight especially with half a cold pie as a cushion!

But after the snatched snooze I glossed my lips and telephoned my hairdresser:)...
She was pleased to hear my voice telling me that she feared I was seeing someone else.
Appointment made and lady re-assured I dropped in a Tina T. c.d. and grooved around the kitchen.
Just to blitz me up.

Just because I love to:)
I'm all awake now........... amazing what a couple of matchsticks can do.............

5 comments:

Terry said...

Short hair - that must have been a long time ago!

Terry said...

boots, anorak and hairnet (posing as cold pie)is some strange sight. should have taken a photo!

Gloria Horsehound said...

..........'hairnet posing as a cold pie'......Terry you are so funny

Terry said...

Sitting in the car with short hair is not actually driving it. Where is the hairnet?

Gloria Horsehound said...

What is this hairnet fixation?