Carrying on from my earlier post...
The making of one average sized chicken and veg pie....
one medium apple turnover..........
post-midnight munchbox for Mr H includes chicken sandwiches, beef hot pot and pair of Kiwis.....
de-scaling of very old Pyrex measuring jug looked like my windows..grimy
de-scaling of teeth by maniacal electrical brushing so as to increase longevity and whiteness and by so doing enable me to face the dentist without much fear and stun old Baz in the co-op with my Arm and Hammer smile......
.and bird feeding including the lofty out front which meant dangerously climbing some
height by means of a small doddery table (one of a nest) on account of twat here putting the feeder too high........
powdering my nose up with sand beige how lovely a freshly laundered face looks.....
filling in Avon request form for stuff for old mum whose make-up dates back to Marc Bolan.....
re-assuring the Crumblies in London that all will be ok,.....
crying.... over state of garage door.........
searching for bible........ Salvation lies within
3 digestives standing in conservatory wondering about apple trees, new neighbours the other ones weren't there five mins must have had to sell the house to pay for more and more cars..... and on the third biscuit wondering where my blasted gardener's gone........
He did phone a while back saying something about trees, falling and broken ankles.....Yeah right
I don't love him any more. And neither does my teapot.
watching whilst baking 'The Odessa File', (unfortunately Angelina Jolie isn't a cut off the old block she looks great but should leave proper acting to dad).......
writing out a list whilst drinking tea whilst keeping warm whilst adjusting twisted old socks.......
tiptoeing about literally, on account of not wishing to waken Mr Horsehound (overnighter).
So......... after all that nonsense I wonder how much cash I would have made if I'd been out in the real world...:)
No need to message me I already know..................
Tuesday, 1 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so Mr H gets food and pair of slippers(Kiwis) for work. Must be an easy job!
What menace did you pose to drive out your neighbour so quick?
Terry please refrain from talking gibberish, your last comment has been deleted because it was bad.
For the record Mr H. loves his work. Kiwis or not.???
What was bad about it please as I dont want to offend
If I have to spell it out then you are in a bad state matey.
cant remember that far back. happens at my age before you suggest it
But my dear Terry NOTHING happens at YOUR age.
Post a Comment