Friday, 9 December 2011

Avon lady. Hurry up. I need starry amethyst glitter on my eyelids.

Lady in Co-Op. You were so friendly. Uplifting. Big thank you. Reduced cucumber sticker not getting you down.

Soda bread rolls. To make. Can't wait. Bread making, the ultimate tranquillizer.

Secondhand recipe book (50p) all Christmas food around the globe. Something thick I can dive into. And wallow in. Possible new found friend. I like thick friends.

Cod Burgers. Baked Fish cakes on top of little Gem lettuce crowned with low fat mayo, shredded cu and paper thin sliced tomato. Buttered Soda rolls to hold the lot.

Snooker. Hoo Hah over Mark Allen's comments still causing a stir. He's right. Barry Hearne. Big Beast and quite common. If he tinkers with the World Championship, I fear a massive walk-out...Not really:) Change is inevitable, even in snooker but to mess wid it has upset my tummy and view on things. Is nothing sacred?
Doughnut (s). Bought yesterday. Could be stale. But will risk it.
Tea. Endless sloshes of the blooming stuff. Tea is my alcohol.

Tiny brown click top purse (30p) embossed with a lady and gentleman. Deutsche looking. Mini holdall for munny.

Now I must go back into The Room. Where Mother slopes and which the cat avoids:(

Cheerio!

TRUMP V. ROBERTSON. NOW. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

No comments: