Thursday, 15 December 2011

Tool of Relaxation
A nice lady
A pair of dressmakers scissors were my first major buy of today, followed by groceries, black male socks and tartan style gift wrap.

Sainsbury's was chokka so I took my time but as I drifted along the pasta aisle my heart went funny, a bit bubbly...Oh no I thought as I hung onto the trolley I'm getting the vapours mustn't pass out on account of my wearing of laddered tights.
So...I took deep slow breaths whilst shutting my eyes. Must have looked queer but I couldn't have cared less.
After a couple of minutes my heart got back to normal, although quite what normal is I've forgotten, anyway, I trundled on...

These frequent wobbles are becoming more er frequent so I've decide to chill out at the weekend, limiting my activities to a quiet perusal around a couple of charity shops. Local.
Cooking will be minimal, nothing too fancy or time consuming, by doing this I will take care of my emotional innards.

Relaxing takes many forms for me, sometimes I read or watch a film but usually re-arranging soft furnishings is more beneficial so after this I'll cut up some old blue and white curtains and hang them in the kitchen:)
Then oat biscuits and tea:)
Mother is in the kitchen saying very little:)

After the re-tart of the kitchen and the nibbling of oaty bikkies I'll start on tonight's tea:
Chicken casserole and dumplings.
Really looking forward to diving into that. For pud, lemon and lime jelly with green grapes and ice cream.


Now I must fly, I have scissors to play with:)

No comments: