Saturday, 10 December 2011

Positively glowing with adrenalin am I.

Pillbox, plug and haddock being major buys of the day.

And as I strolled through the crowds on this beautiful sunlit day I had not a care in the world.

Mum was safely propped indoors armed with remote control and drug bag. No need to rush thought I.

And so I dawdled along the Southend High Street knocking into gals in tiger print tops, men in white anoraks and Ladies in XXL viscose trousers. And I loved them all.

And then as we entered Poundland I remembered last Christmas and how cold and stressed I was then, Dad was on my case then you remember, and I promised myself there and then by the shampoo that whatever happens on Tuesday and thereafter I'm going to wear tinsel in me trilby!
Blow You!

Big sigh.

Tonight we'll see who wins the X Factor, but if I'm honest, I'm not really fussed. Kind of lost interest since Johnny left. Which reminds me I had to pop into a mini-Sainsburys on my way home and my cash was taken by Mark, the campest cashier EVAH! Loved him and he me on account of my "OOOH aren't I the lucky one?" as he dropped into my hand a penny. "Just for you dahling" he said.
What joy it is to spend a couple of minutes with a fun person.

That reminds me I bought a mock silver ring with a bumble bee welded on.

Mum's being a pain again by lying about hunger, she had me spitting feathers after refusing beans on toast, she will wait she said for some poached haddock.
Aren't old people horrible?


Want Marcus or Amelia to win X Factor...I think I was gabbling on about that earlier....
Isn't middle age a bastard?

No comments: