I simply had to have it.
So into the trolley it went.
Going to take an age to roast.
Mother Update:
She's getting on my nerves.
Wrong size porridge bowl.
First "No lunch"...then "Where's my lunch?"
Bucket in drawing room for feet.
Meanwhile here I am phoning the surgery so that Madam can get her multiple fixes of ointments, lotions, potions, tablets, powders and pills.
I may try to get OUT tonight, not for long, just a change of scenery on account of me feeling a bit below stairs...
Being poisoned tonight:)
Corned Beef, sliced finely in order to make sure there's enough for sandwiches tomorrow which will be accompanied by wavy chips. Probably 1 ish.
Mashed tatties. Nobs of butter. Too fed up to care about cholesterol.
Peas, nuked. Then sugared and salted.
English mustard, a soupcon.
*
Old Queen of Puddings. A nursery dessert favoured by older people who feel let down by Tiramisu.
Tuesday, 20 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment