Monday, 26 December 2011

Kauto STAR

  • Races: 40
  • 1st: 23
  • 2nd: 7
  • 3rd: 4
  • Unplaced: 6

And he won the King George VI AGAIN today. A record Fifth Win for the much loved horse. I am blubbing as I type.


But.


Happy for him and his trainer but as sick as an old Mother 'cos I allowed my emotions to get the better of me.

Bugger.


Taking of Mother she has been a real worry today, had me and Mr H. in a dilemma of huge proportions as the three of us huddled together over the bathroom sink I begged her gently to let me 'get help'. She said no.

So we carried her, nearly knocking pictures off me hall wall, into the front room, where she dozed like a gin soaked old biddy.

Might as well have drunk the evil buttermilk I thought, being a tea- totaller hasn't aided her innards any.

Bugger.


On a lighter note.

With a blanket over me legs I watched two episodes of The Professionals whilst turning the pages of a Baking Book whilst putting on Crimson lipstick whilst texting whilst drinking lukewarm tea whilst checking Mother's breathing patterns whilst wondering about small handbag friendly notebooks whilst my tum knocked.


So............. Bravo Kauto and Hello Leftover Beef:)


No comments: