Tuesday, 20 December 2011

No Beef For Mother, Not With Her Foot

Just returned from GP's.

Mother has a bad foot caused by a scald. It isn't healing very quickly so the doc and nurse jumped into action.
We will be back on Friday to change the dressing.
We will also be back next Wednesday to see the doc about a few other things, then, it's off to the hospital for a scan. Not of her limbs but of her chest and abdomen, the whole bit in the middle.



The poor lamb is now resting in her fawn coat surrounded by a bulging bag of drugs, my night out has been cancelled. It would have been great to chat over coffee or wine but I can't leave her to her own devices. Not yet:)

I like night time, especially when I gaze up at stars like a child being told about moonmen. I too am agog. I like night time too because I'm a poet.
But I'm not little but I am a poet.
So maybe, after some corned beef, I'll write about the magnificence of living.

No comments: