Monday, 20 December 2010


Didn't feel AS cold this morning when tortoising Mr H. to the snowed up station so, with the positively balmy temperature, I was feeling rather ok. So ok in fact that after I dropped of one grey man I almost offered another even slower older greyer man (dressed in bum-chiller and trainers on the Ashingdon Road), a ride home. But sense and self-preservation got the better of me. Sorry matey.

I will, later on this morning, after porridge and a phone call, head out to the shops once again. This loving decision has been made on account of not having enough bird food. I dare say I'll pick up a present or two too.
How love makes planks of us all.

Just before I leave I have to mention a film we watched Saturday night. 'SHUTTER'. A horror film set in Japan which was, to me at least, genuinely scary. Not much in celluloid has the power to make me wince, but SHUTTER did. A tale of vengeance, that's all I'll say. The last scene was sickening, not because of gore or anything obvious like that but because of its overwhelming suffocating terror. Still...it serves him right. Us women will have our revenge in this life and the next.

Now porridge:)

No comments: