Saturday, 18 December 2010

Forgot to add to the earlier list...

A kneeling pure white angel holding within its hands a pigeon. Kitsch is good...
Pics of all these treasures will, I hope, be appearing tomorrow.

Picked up Mr H. as the heavens opened and shoved out its snow. How it came down.
With wipers racing and heater on max asI drove the poor man directly to a garden centre where he picked up a nuclear sized cannister of Calor gas. How stunning the landscape looks at five miles an hour. And how like a tortoise I drove...Ice and gas not going well together methought.
(Yes Digger, tortoises DO drive)

I'm cooking a Chilli con Carne tonight and as I forgot the kidney beans (call yourself a cook Horsehound?) I'm using a can of chick peas and a can of baked beans instead. Popped a green pepper in along with a good amount of crushed dried chilli and garlic. Will serve this wind chime meal with a bowl of rice and crushed tortilla chips. Also baking as I speak, a chocolate fudge cake, this sex-in-a-tin affair will keep us propped up for a day or three.

Absolutely must fly. Oven just ping pinged:)

No comments: