Monday, 20 December 2010

My name is Gloria and I am a Blogger

I bought a bottle of Brandy today but I don't drink. It will be used in a Buche de Noel that I'm making for Christmas Day and beyond.. What happens to the remainder is none of my concernnnnnnnnnn.
I bought a bottle of Cider today but I do not drink. It will be used in the braising of a couple of fowl legs. What happens to the remainder will have no bearing on my liver.
I wore a red hat today but I am not a twat. It will be used in a photo session which will take place on a table.
I spoke to only one or two male members today, one was a mere boy so of no interest to a cougar like what I am. The little lad from Southend United supporters club was on hand to pack my groceries in Sainsbury's. The other was a silver backed Alpha male who took my cash and WAS of interest to me especially as his topic of conversation was my red hat and his red nose.
Nothing pulls like a hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to get ahead get a hat .......... John