
My Pie was overdone!
All down to bad weather in extremis. Sounds good not sure what it means, However last night's din din was taken a little late because...Mr H was late. Because..... trains were crippled because of signal failure somewhere.
I don't like chicken pies after ten.
Talking of pies I will be making a couple of apple ones today on account of.....going to London tomorrow:) Whether the old lovelies want me to or not. Mum I'm a grown woman who isn't scared by weather in extremis and dad you can't lug a trolley around Marks now can you. Leave it to the kid with wheels.
So after this chilled post I'll cook a few bits and hunt down my long johns.
Other things occupying my mind.
Birds. (Not alone there, am I guys?)
Hair. Mine. Longer wilder. So hot clasped to my neck by condensation. Form a queue.
Sausagemeat. Enough for a dozen rolls? Yes if I roll it thinly.
Hips. Being a pain. Both. Massive intake of joint tabs so I can rock and roll. Well walk at least. Sex will be on a rota.
Money. But it's Christmas. Not a time for finking about filthy lucre. Wish I had a stodgier stash. Presents are meagre. So I'll give my love.
It's the longest day today or is it the shortest? Said something about a swimsuit a while back. Was mental. But here's one where I played at being a babe.
Making. Christmas cake, to cherry or not to cherry. Chocolate cake to button or not to button, apple Danishes, to overload or not....Whaddya you think;)
Now I must fly. Got a whole lot of loving to make:)
No comments:
Post a Comment