Monday, 13 December 2010

The newest additions to my grotto are settling in nicely.
Father Christmas #1 is lighting up the bay window and Daddy Christmas #2 is hanging out in the fireplace.
The cool small Father dressed in silver with a very long beard sits alongside Old Sid, the gangly Father with loose unstuffed legs. Sid's a great guy having been of good service for a number of years. Limp but still pleases. Hmmm.

So on my mantelpiece and surrounding it...a stodge of Dadda Christmases. And although my descriptive prowess is second to none, I feel a pic would be the icing on the cake.
Talking of cakes....I've decided that Christmas can never be Christmas without a fruit cake so will make one for the olde London scrooges and one for George. Can't go into too much detail about George, but suffice to say he oils my heart.

So what's cooking today Glo?
Lentil Bolognaise with peppers carrots and a load of green pesto. Yum Yum.
Spaghetti
Poppy seed soda bread
Shredded Maasdam cheese

For my one remaining sweet tooth, tinned mango slices with crushed biscuits and creme fraiche.

Now I must fly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: