Sunday, 12 December 2010

Last night's X Factor was predictable and a little boring. Until Robbie came on and stole the show.
His avuncular lift of little Nial of One Direction made my day. What temperamental sweeties they both are!

So after seeing Rob I watched Cher get her marching orders then quickly switched over to BBC4 to watch the brilliant Wallander. Cold and dirty with big wide streaks of miserableness running through. I liked that. Kind of matched my mood.
Bed after and thank heavens sleep came quickly.

Awoken this morning by a pounding puss, he's in love with my purple jumper and spends a few minutes each day/night hammering it with his size 2's. I love my cat......

Was in no rush to greet the day so stayed put trying to put things in perspective. I failed. So after brushing my teeth, had 2 slices of jam toast.
Grating insecurities/nightmares and general hell filled my head so thought it'd do me good to make a stew.
So I made the stew whilst watching again Gladiator. What a life saving gift the dvd is.
Tea flowed.

Spoke to mum about her foot, spoke to Mr Horsehound about paranoia and fed the birds in my slippers.
Then it was time for snooker. Looked at naughty boy John Higgins and thought 'he's got some front'.....

The stew was smashing, being a small meat eater I bagged the root veg, swede, carrot and potato leaving the beef for Mr H. but being in need of a severe amount of comfort I pigged out on three delicious dumplings.
There was room for creamy rice pud afterwards.

Then.
Wim Wenders 'Wings of Desire'. Bruno Ganz ,the man who played Hitler in Downfall, gives a convincing performance playing an Angel. Just as I do.


I will watch the final final of the X Factor, hoping, with fingers crossed, for a Matt Cardle win, if however the Essex man doesn't bag the slightly tarnished crown, I hope the teeny weeny lads do.
I love boys.

2 comments:

Digger said...

How long have you been keeping birds in your slippers?

Gloria Horsehound said...

Thanks for turning my lips up:)