


Here I am before and after a days shoppying!
The 'new' bag is a clear indication of my mental state...Make of that what you will!
Still on the canary front...I bought for £6, a 16 piece custard yellow dinner set. This gorgeous collection of Tam ware was on a shelf in the Y.M.C.A. shop the man who served me gave me a plastic crate in which to lug it home. Bless him.
Wandered around Poundland and the 99p shop getting all kinds of gems...
Two tins of mangos 99p. Will add to cream and make some iced cream.
Two lemon coloured storage jars. So 1970's. So pretty by the kettle.
Citrus scented cleaning gumpf.
A flapper style hairband complete with feather and diamonds. Will probably wear when I'm on the Port.
Shoelaces for Mr Horsehound.
24 Oxo cubes. Usually pay 99p for a dozen, but this was the 99p shop so..........
Coal Tar soap. Pump dispenser. So fits in with the amberification of the kitchen:)
Then to Golden Discs, a shop up an alley which only takes cash...
A new Motown c.d. from 1971. All soul favs including 'Remember Me' by Miss Ross. Bought the original L.P. when a schoolgirl and so have been feeling a little sick at heart when catching sight in the hall mirror of the now crinkly bottomed diva:( sweet sexy music though, which will accompany me on many a cooking afternoon:)
Charity shop next where I bought this mental handbag and a gold glittery evening purse which will be used for cosmetics of which there are many:)
I had a wonderfully simple day, didn't spend much, had a few laughs and slushed around outside the post office feeding Sarfend pigeons:)
Cooking tonight:
Sweet and Sour Pork
Fried rice
Pancake rolls
For pud:
Cadbury's Milk Chocolate with fruit and nut x
Now I must fly...............x
No comments:
Post a Comment