Mum and dad were quiet but I made up for it:)
Told them the joke about the plum.
Came home early on a still stuffed- to- the- ceiling train and as the carriage jiggled me what nots I looked into an awesome sky. Greyed with thick wedges of blue but made majestic by wide ribbons of electric red.
I went poetical.
And if it hadn't been for my lack of paper I'd have noted in simple detail how beautiful the coloured sky was. But I read the Evening News instead.
Arriving at the home station I listened to my tum rumba, knowing not much was sitting in me pantry. Nothing worse is there then being peckish and on offer only a handful of cream crackers.
Home.
Tea and a fairy cake then the making of a pie for a chum.
As I mixed his meat and veg I wondered what raw beef tastes like...
On my own tonight so with the help of a crumbled cream cracker I'll set sail for Coronation Street. Or what's left of it!
Blasted good special FX last night, the way that locomotive dipped into the cobbles, nigh on made me wish I was there.
Ken Barlow is looking good for 79!
Feisty Rita was drunk I think. And a good thing too...Seeing as she got mashed by the 18:45.
And who is Pete? Dark hair and liquid sex eyes. Me in lust again.
Deidre Barlow is the same age as me I'm sure, and like Deidre I haven't succumbed to itchy contact lens either. Eh up chucky four eyes.
Er Kevin Webster used to be young now he has more lines on his face than Wetherfield railways. And he give a girl a babby. And I though he was such a nice gentleman. Eeee by heck as like, I never trust trust a man who oils his instruments manually.
At 20:30 tonight we find out who's heading to Barmcake heaven and who'll still be supping a right good pint tat'Rovers.
ENORMOUS SOUTHERN APOLOGIES TO ALL MANCS....
Oh my goodness who put all these words here?
Help.................................
Tuesday, 7 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment