
Won't keep going on about the Lovelies but just need to say they appreciated my 7 a.m arrival. (I was up at 4:30a.m. aren't I good?) No not really. Not really at all, just enormously concerned about two rather frail stubborn duffers who have lead in their ears and toffee for brains.
Dad was better than yesterday, his tummy problem is sorting itself out so cross fingers he'll be able to enjoy a little of the good life over the next few days.
Went with Ma to the podiatary clinic, we saw Sean who did her bandages and praised her fortitude. Then we went home.
But not before we popped in the charity shop next to the launderette where I bought theeeee most gorgeous luxurious leather handbag. Yum yum, me licky the baggy cos it's so yum yum, the man on the till packaged it like it was pure liquid silken gold. So pleased was I with it, that I took it out of its swaddling to gaze at it by the fish shop. Mum's eyes twinkled.
Then indoors.
I hid her in blankets-a-plenty, watched dad falling asleep, had a cuppa and then gently said "I am leaving".
Then left.
It's still achingly bitterly brutal outside and in but I have a little harmless answer to that. Brandy flavoured coffee! As you know I don't drink at all but...as I needed some alcohol for an innocent holy cake I'm making I thought I might as well treat my wounds/ailments/psychosisessss with a spoonful of finest Napoleon in me nine p.m. coffee (Not really, it's Sainsbury's own, but it does have a golden French label so...) So Yes I'll be drowning me demons in an eggcupful of alcohol before the news.
Darn it all Harry, I won't be doing much else:(
Now the art of photography.
I will try and I do mean try, try to pose in a frock or two for Christmas and get meself digitally captured... (like that one up there) so all my fans can wish that it was they who were/are swishing me frothy 36% proof coffee. Ho hum:)
Now I really must fly. The kitchen is the pits, the cat is eating the wardrobe and I have fish to fillet.
If you're out and about tonight and beyond remember to do little acts of random kindness. They'll be returned a hundredfold. x
No comments:
Post a Comment